It is interesting that McDonnell's blunt language in a pro-family position paper is so offensive to the Big Media when we just elected a President who:
- Spent 20 years in the church of a racist, anti-semite pastor who the President called his spiritual mentor.
- Told multiple, contradictory versions of his relationship with the minister before finally rejecting him after Hillary Clinton gained on him in the primaries.
- Had a close working relationship and friendship with Weather Underground domestic terroristic Bill Ayers.
- Told multiple, contradictory versions of his relationship with the unrepentent terrorist before finally claiming he was just a guy he happened to serve with on a board.
- Had a long connection to far left socialist and communist friends and colleagues.
- Wrote a racially charged biography before writing a tamer biography shortly before running for President.
- Made his most passionate speech as a state legislator against a law that protected the lives of babies who survived attempted abortions.
Interestingly, we were instructed to disregard everything we knew about Barry Vladimir Hussein Soetero Obama during Campaign 2008. If we allowed his questionable past to impact our evaluation of him, then we were racist neanderthals. Aren't you glad Big Media is objective?