Wow! Hedrick blasted from the hip with a heavy shot of reality. He was right on every point.
- Members of Congress swear an oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. They consistently violate that pledge by ignoring the Constitution's explicit limits on their power and seeking greater control over our lives.
- Government schools too often DO seek to indoctrinate rather than educate. That is how dopey concepts such as "global warming" and the "living Constitution" becomes ingrained in children's minds.
- It is not up to Brian Baird, Barack Obama, or any other arrogant blowhard to tell American citizens whether or not they can keep their current health insurance. They do not rule, they serve.
- The Nazis and Fascists were leftist movements. Comparing Real Americans who want nothing more than individual liberty to Brown Shirts is historically inaccurate and blatantly stupid. All of the murderous dictatorships were oriented toward state control, not individual freedom.
- Our soldiers risk their lives to defend the country and the Constitution from vicious enemies. When will the President and members of Congress begin taking their oath seriously and perform their job in a manner consistent with the U.S. Constitution and American values?